1. It will calculate your Trade size or how many shares to buy.
2. It will calculate your Initial Stop Loss (Risk Management) Exit Price.
3. It will calculate your Trailing Stop or Profit Stop (Risk Management).
4. It will calculate your Trade Expectancy and Win/Loss ratios.
5. It will calculate your Risk to Capital Ratio by monitoring your Sector Risks.
6. It will automatically update your trading diary on every trade.
7. It will calculate your number of trades per share per year.
8. It will calculate the average Trade size per share per year.
9. It will calculate the amount you are losing in money terms per year.
10. It will automatically recalculate your trade size based on a loss of $3 or more.
11. It will alert you when to SELL automatically by setting your Initial Stop and Trailing Stop.
12. It will automatically update your portfolio when in profit based on the Trailing Stop.
13. It will calculate your Profit/Loss and Win/Loss ratios.
14. It will display the profit/loss ratio on Profit Stop and Trailing Stop.
15. It will automatically calculate your Trading Risks and Disciplinary Ratio by monitoring your Profit/Loss and Win/Loss ratios.
16. It will automatically calculate your Trading Volume.
17. It will calculate your Effective Number of Trades (E.N.T.) or number of trades per share per year.
18. It will calculate the Trade Expected Value (E.V.) or what you would expect to get from an investment in the share market per year.
19. It will calculate the Trade Price/Book Value.
20. It will display the amount you could potentially make when trading properly with JBL Risk Manager Product Key and the value of your shares.
21. It will display the amount you could potentially lose if you are careless.
22. It will calculate your Disciplinary Risks by monitoring your Profit/Loss and Win/Loss ratios.
23. It will display your Trade Size on your Stock Monitoring ‘Free Chart’ & on your portfolio.
24. It will calculate your Number of Trades for the year in terms of days, weeks and months.
25. It will display the date your last Trade closed and the amount you ended up losing.
26. It will display your Net Profit for the year and your Expenses for
This is the master version of JBL’s premier software, JBL Risks & JBLorno that is endorsed by the US Forex traderss & Stock Market Caucus Commerce and Forex& Futures Currencies, Currencies, Stocks, Funds, Commodities and Bonds. It’s free for home users.
However, for those who want to invest in forex and other major markets, such as stock and commodities, you will pay $35.95.
There is no doubt that forex strategy is one of the most effective ways to trade in major markets. Hence, this software, which is designed especially for professional traderss as a result of extensive market research, is the most powerful software available. Be forewarned, however, that because it is so powerful, it has a learning curve and requires some training. Those who have learned and mastered the program consider it to be one of the most powerful trading programs available today. In addition, the charts are impressive and make the program virtually unbreakable.
The program also has the ability to accommodate multiple chart symbols. In addition, JBL will provide an After-the-Break trading system, which allows you to switch from an uptrend to a downtrend. This lets you switch trading from the futures market to the currency or commodity market. The program is easy to use, and can be downloaded as a standalone software, as well as the full suite.
The products offered by JBL denote the quality of the software and its commitment to providing the latest in trading technology. In this case, software is frequently a term applied to a program or set of programs, which are speciallys for a wide range of software packages that is about to be released. Indeed, it is usual to be able to download a test version of a new software, or you can order a Web or CD-ROM version.
The softwareís versatility is its most important attribute, which is the result of the ongoing development that gives it the ability to integrates any chart type. You can choose from currency, stock, and futures markets, all featuring intras charts. You can be able to customizes between candlesticks and pattern trading. Yet, this is only the beginning.
Other features that add to the program that distinguishes it from other similar trading programs, such as the ability to compete and automated trading systems. What this means is that you get a reliable trading platform with a vast range of robust features, such as an entirely user interface,
JBL Risk Manager is a fully featured Money, Risk and Trade Management tool that is simple to use. It gives the user the ability to buy or sell shares based on market moves and will do it with profit or protect profits.
It has been designed to provide the user with the means of monitoring their performance, reviewing past trades and ongoing portfolio & trade performance, and setting appropriate exit or stop loss price to protect profits.
JBL Risk Manager is a very effective system of Money, Risk and Trade Management that will keep you out of losing trades and will protect your PROFITS. It gives users tools to plan trades and has provided time & energy savers and a means of monitoring your performance automatically.
Key Features of JBL Risk Manager
1. Automatic Position Sizing & Initial Stop
JBL Risk Manager automatically determines the trade size or number of shares to buy for the trade. It will also determine your initial Stop Loss exit price automatically, as well as a Trailing Stop.
It will prepare and submit trades automatically, via MetaTrader, for opening and will automatically open trades only when the conditions for a trade exist.
It provides information for free and is a sophisticated Money Risk Management strategy that is focused on trading rather than investing. A trader is a Money Management specialist.
2. Multiple Portfolios, Daily & Weekly Scans
All investments, stocks, futures & options are analysed in a single portfolio. You can build your portfolio over multiple portfolios, and you can set different portfolios to be monitored on daily or weekly basis or build your own set of portfolios for each share sector.
As well as the day or weekly data, you can also have a chart built showing your portfolio performance.
3. Analyse your portfolio daily, weekly, monthly or annual
You can actually analyze your portfolio with varying frequency, for example, if you want to have the chart updated every 5 minutes, press the Analyse Now at any time
4. Generate reports on your portfolio performance
It will automatically generate your portfolio performance report and your multiple portfolio performance report on any day and you can also generate your portfolio performance report for any day or month. You will also be notified automatically with any change in performance.
5. Works with all MetaStock formats
It works with all of the MetaStock formats automatically and will not prompt the user for any input at any time.
6. Prevent shorting when in a losing trade
It will prevent the user from shorting a position when they are in a losing trade.
The latest in User Friendly Technology is this Money, Risk and Trade Management software we call JBL Risk Manager and is the result of many years research and consultation with many novice and experienced trading professionals. It is superior to anything available on the market today in its simplicity, navigation and use of proven Money Risk Management principles.
It will automatically calculate your trade size, breakeven and stop loss price before you open that next trade. It will alert you when to SELL automatically and set a Trailing Stop when in profit and again alert you when to SELL. It will automatically display your performance and more with easy to follow instructions (HELP).
JBL Risk Manager is a complex application which allows users to analyze their money risk when making an investment.
Automatic Position Sizing, Initial Stop and Trailing Stop exit price calculations, Multiple Portfolios, Short & Long trades, integrates with any MetaStock format data, Brokerage fees, Stock Split Adjustment, Alerts, Portfolio & Trade Performance, Sector Risk monitoring and much more.
An effective Trading System needs to be simple with both entry and exit rules but almost everyone concentrates all of their time and effort in what to BUY. To survive as a successful Stock Market Trader or Investor in Shares, it’s far more important to follow a proven Money & Risk Management plan and have full confidence in it. After buying that share you are no longer a Trader or Investor but a Risk Manager.
JBLRM is a user-friendly program that will automatically calculate your Trade size or how many shares to buy, known as Position Sizing (Money Management) based on the anti-martingale strategy. It will calculate your Initial Stop Loss (Risk Management) exit price and protect your PROFITS by calculating your Trailing Stop, also known as a Profit Stop (Risk Management). JBLRM will also allow YOU to update a trading diary on every trade and automatically calculate your Trade Expectancy, Win/Loss ratios & much more.
It’s well known fact that more than 90% of traders lose money in the share market and after more than a decade I found it was because they haven’t a clue about correct Money Risk Management, so doesn’t it make sense to do the opposite of what most people are doing? Too many people have trouble selling when in a losing position and become Long Term Investors to justify them holding onto that share.
It’s too hard for them to admit they’ve made a mistake. Some of the best Traders
OS: Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2300, Intel® Core™ i3-2100, Intel® Core™ i7-2700 (or higher), AMD A10-7800
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 650 2 GB, NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 750 2 GB or AMD Radeon™ HD 7990 (or higher)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Manténgase en contacto y le notificaremos sobre los mejores anuncios